We are looking for individuals who wish to fast track their career to join us on our Graduate Trainee Programme.
What is this about?
As a global organisation with over 3000 employees in 15 countries and over 40 offices, we are constantly hiring into our Graduate Trainee Programme to attract and nurture more young professionals into the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) industry.
What will you get to do?
You will get to experience the role of a recruiter, by working with candidates and clients. You'll impact people's lives in more ways than you can imagine - finding them great roles, guiding them to explore new opportunities, changing their lives for the better, helping the organisation expand, grow and many more.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, some of the leading consulting firms in the world as well as mid-sized organisations. This role will allow you to network and work with some of the region’s Top Executives in the corporate world. You will learn how to pitch, negotiate and have an opportunity to upskill your sales and commercial acumen.
To help you build relationships with your clients and candidates, create trust and deliver a great service, you will undergo various learning and development programmes to give you all the skills you need to become a professional recruiter. We provide a great working environment and give you access to award-winning technology for a competitive edge in the market.
Who is this for?
This programme is suitable for all who graduated within the last 5 years and would like to gain exposure and experience in working for a multinational organisation.
Benefits of the programme:
- Supported Professional Development: You will receive professional training which can help you to develop both soft and technical skills. You will also get to experience on-the-job training where you may practice what you’ve learnt.
- Structured learning programme: We’ve won multiple awards for our Learning & Development programme which consists of online modules, classroom training, and on-the-job mentoring.
- Great transition from university to the workplace: With our structured, interesting and effective programme in nurturing new joiners, you will be provided valuable skills and training to build on your confidence in entering the workforce.
- Gives you an opportunity to make mistakes: You will receive on-the-job training which means that you will need to learn how to speak with CEOs, Head of Departments and many others. What this also means is you might make mistakes as a rookie. But it’s alright – this is all part of your learning.
- You get to figure out what you want to do whilst experiencing the company: Recruitment might be new to you. At least 50% of our current leadership team have graduated from this programme and have mentioned that it was a great way for them to experience the company and understand that recruitment is more than placing a candidate in a new role. It’s about helping and impacting lives.
- Traveling to places like Ibiza and Bali
- Enjoying an afternoon out in some of the best restaurants in Dubai
- Uncapped salary potential with a base pay
- You get to be mentored and can learn from some of the top performers globally
- You get a chance to be offered a permanent role if you graduate from the programme successfully
If you’re interested in joining this programme that lasts between 6-9 months, send in your CV to email@example.com or click below to find out more and apply for the role.
Huxley & Progressive Recruitment, part of the larger SThree group is the Graduate Sales Employer of Choice in the UAE & the No.1 award-winning STEM Recruitment Firm in MENA, specialising within the ICT, Banking & Energy sectors.